Prepare time: 15min Cook: 15min Ready in: 35min
For checkpea dressing
- Red chilli powder
- White and black salt
- Cumin powder
- Dry mango powder
- Mustard powder
- 1 cup can chickpea
For white sauce
- 1 cup flywheel yogurt
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt as needed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango or chaat masala
Chooped onion, coriender and tomatos
- In a pan pour oil put 1 cup over night soaked chickpea or can chickpea fry it until it get light brown in color and crispy.
- After it get fried sprinkle some red chilli powder, white and black salt as u needed, sprinkle cumin, dry mango mustard powder on chickpea white some coriender on it mix it and your chickpea mixture is ready.
- Now, take yogurt (curd) one cup and put oil, sugar, salt as u needed, black pepper, mustard and dry mango powder and your white sauce is ready.
- Take roti or flat bread spread white sauce on it put slice of onions and tomatos with some fresh coriender and also put fried chickpeas.