- 17 to 20 medium size spicy green chilli (hari mirch)
- 8 garlic cloves or as per your taste
- Salt to taste or 2 tsp
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- Oil 2 tsp
- In a mixer jar add green add all the ingredients together except oil and grinde it together for 5 to 6 sec.
- Because we dnt want paste for of it. We need crystal like consistency.
- Your simple thecha is ready.
- For more taste you also heat oil and add it with this green chilli paste.
- Serve it as you want to eat.