- 4 to 5 medium tomatos (tamatar)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli to taste (lal mirch)
- 5 cloves of garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tbsp coriander (optional)
- ½ cup roasted peanut (shengdana)
- 1 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 tsp rai (mustard seeds)
- 2 to 3 tbsp of oil
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Roast the tomatoes on stove on medium flame.
- Now peel off all skin of tomatoes.
- Roast garlic (lehsun) on pan if you want or you may use as it is.
- Now in mixer jar add tomatoes, garlic, coriander and roasted peanuts together and blend it nicely add bit of water to get saucy consistency.
- Now meanwhile heat oil in a pan and add rai and let it crack and then add jeera.
- When it gets pop nicely add tomato mixture in it and pinch of sugar and salt.
- Now add red chilli powder and stir and give a boil and cook nicely.
- Now serve with roti or crips.