For making gobi balls
- 250 grms gobi chopped (cauliflower)
- Red chilli powder taste (lal mirch)
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- 5 tbsp maida/ all purpose flower
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp black pepper powder (kalimirch)
- Oil for deep fry
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Pinch of haldi (turmeric)
- 1 tbsp of garlic paste (lehsun)
- ½ tsp of ginger chopped or paste (adrak)
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander (hara dhaniya)
- Salt to taste (don’t put more salt because gobi balls also contains salt)
- ½ tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- ½ bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 small onion chopped (kanda)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp oil.
- In a bowl boil water and add gobi in it and bowl it for 5 mins or until it get half cook.
- Now drain the gobi and keep aside.
- Now in bowl add all ingredients of gobi balls and with the help of water make a thick batter of it.
- Now take gobi and deep it in batter and deep until golden brown and crispy and keep aside
- Now in pan heat oil add garlic, ginger paste sauté it for 30 sec now add onion and bell pepper and sauté it for 1 to min or until it cooked nicely.
- Now add all the remaining ingredients and and make sauce of it by adding little water and switch of the flame.
- Now add all the gobi balls and mix it well and coat it well.
- Now sprinkle some coriander on it and serve it.