1 cups paneer chopped in cubes
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp red chili powder (lal mirch)
2 tbsp tomato sauce for seasoning
2 tsp soya sauce
chilli sauce as needed
½ to 1 tsp vinegar
3 Tbsp corn flour
2 pinches of black pepper powder
Oil as needed
1 tbsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
2 tbsp chopped spring onions greens (optional)
2 tbsp coriander chopped (hara dhaniya)
cup ½ sliced capsicum / bell pepper (shimla mirch)
1 medium onion cubed (kanda)
1 to 2 green chilies slit (hari mirch)
1 tsp corn flour
1. first prepare red chili paste by mixing red chili powder, sugar and little water and keep aside. Make a thick batter of cornflour, pepper, salt using little water.
2. Add paneer and coat it well in the batter and deep fry or shallor fry and keep aside.
3. Now heat 1 to 2 tbsp oil and fry garlic and fry veggies until partially cooked.
4. Now Add sauces, vinegar and red chili paste and
5. Now mix corn flower and 2.5 tbsp water and Stir well and Pour flour mixture to the pan. cook till the sauce thickens.
6. Now add fried cubes and saute for 2 minutes. Add the spring onion greens and serve it.
7. To make paneer chilli gravy add 1 tsp corn flour,tomato sauce, pinch of salt, to half cup water to a bowl. Stir well so lump will not from in liquid.
8. Now Pour the mixture to the hot pan at step Stir well. The mixture comes to a boil and thickens, then add paneer and serve it hot.