Chicken – 2 chickenbreasts
1 big sizze Onion chopped
4 tomato chooped
2 tbsp Cashews/Almonds paste
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
Green chilly – 1 (chopped)
2 tsp Kasoori Methi
1/4 cup heavy Cream
Chilly powder to taste
1 tsp Corriander cumin powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/4 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Cumin seeds
2 tbsp coriander
2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Apply little salt, chillipowder, corriander powder, kasoori methi and ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in little oil and keep it aside. you may also apply tandoori chicken masala if you dnt have all ingredients.
3. Heat some oil/butter in a pan and saute the onions followed by ginger garlic paste, green chilly and tomatoes.
4. When all these are nicely sauteed, remove from stove and let it cool a bit.
5. After that grind all ingredients in a blender with the cashew paste and make smooth paste.
6. Melt the butter in a pan, add some cumin seeds and Add this groud mixture and cook it for few minutes until it leaves the oil to sides of pan.
7. Now add chicken pieces with all the dry spices like chilly powder, corriander powder, turmeric powder, kasoori methi, garam masala , salt and bit of water if needed.
8. Cover and let it cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame and cook nicely until pieces of chicken get soft.
9. Now add heavy cream and mix everything and let it simmer for few minutes.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander or some cream and serve with rice and rotis (bread).
Tips= if you want more spicy add 1 to 2 tsp of any chicken masala to it