Paneer fry is very tasty recipe which loved by everyone. paneer is loved by everyone and specially by kids and it is also good for health to eat. Here i have simply fried paneer with some vegetables and some spices which gives tasty flavor to it. It contains bell pepper which gives little crunchiness to paneer fry. lets see how to make this delicious panner (cottage cheese) recipe.
- 1 cup cubes of paneer/ cottage cheese
- 1 small bell pepper chopped/ shimla mirch
- 1 big tomato chopped/ tamatar
- 3 tbsp toamato sauce
- 3 tbsp coriander/ hara dhaniya
- 1 tsp cumin seeds / jeera
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion puree
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp haldi/ turmeric
- In a bowl add paneer and add 1 tbsp oil, salt, lemon juice, haldi and 1 tsp red chilly powder and keep for marination for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile in pan heat oil and all cumin seeds, when popped nicely add ginger garlic paste and saute for 30 sec.
- Now add onion puree for and saute for 1 mins or until it get light brown color.
- Now add bell pepper and tomato and cook until it get soft.
- And add salt little salt, tomato sauce, red chilly powder and mix it well.
- Now add marinated paneer in it and cook for 2 mins until it nicely coated by bell pepper and serve hot for snacks.