Paneer is loved by every one as i said before, here i have made paneer bhurji which is super easy to make and very delicious to eat with anything like chapati or rice.
You may also use this paneer burji in paneer wraps. you may stuff this paneer bhurji in tortilla or chapati with some fresh salad like cucumber, onion, tomatoes and and some mayonnaise or fresh tomato sauce or any sauce.
- 1 cup paneer mashed/ cottage cheese mashed
- 1 big tomato finely chopped/ tamatar
- 1 big onion finely chopped/ pyaj
- 5 tbsp finely chopped coriander/ hara dhaniya
- 1 tsp red chilly or to taste/ lal mirch
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds/ rai
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste/ adrak lehsun paste
- 1/2 tsp haldi/ turmeric
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice/ nimbu rass
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste/ namak
- In a deep pan heat oil and jeera and rai and let crack it and add ginger garlic paste and saute for 30 sec.
- Now add chopped onion and saute till get light brown color and get soft.
- Now add finely chopped tomato and saute it and add salt and turmeric and cook until get soft and get mixed with onion nicely.
- Now add mashed paneer and add garam masala and coriander and mix it well for 3 mins or until it nicely cook and mixed well with every ingredient.
- Now serve it roti or rice.
- you may also use this paneer bhurji to amke paneer wraps by adding this with some fresh salad and sauce.