Salad is loved by every one and it is very healthy for us. we should eat it on daily basics. but many people do not like to eat salad, that’s why i have mixed it with some pasta and Italian dressing which gives it very tasty flavor and make it delicious and served it with some mayo which gives creamy texture to it. lets see how i made it.
- 1 cup boiled pasta (i have used farfalle pasta)
- 2 to 3 asparagus chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped/ pyaj
- 1 small tomato finely chopped/ tamatar
- 3 tbsp of black olives chopped
- 4 tbsp of bacon (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder/ kali mirch
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder / lehsun powder
- 6 tbsp cheese
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder/ lal mirch
- 1 tbsp sugar / chini
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 tbsp coriander / hara dhaniya
- In a big bowl add asparagus, tomato, onion, olives and bacon, cheese and mix it well.
- Now add boiled pasta and again mix it.
- Now in other jar pour olive oil and vinegar and mix it well.
- Now add fresh oregano, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, red chilly powder, sugar, dried basil and coriander and mix it well with olive oil and vinegar and properly shake it and your Italian dressing is ready.
- Now pour this mixture in pasta and salad mixture and mix every thing well and serve it with some mayonnaise.