Eggless vanilla cakes are loved by every one specially by elder one’s as well as kids loves their sponginess and its vanilla flavor blast in our mouth and yes this cakes are eggless and very easy to make.
I have also added curd in it to make it more soft and egg free and it also gives very tasty flavor to it.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp sugar powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/8 salt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (dahi)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl add all purpose flour and powder sugar and mix it well and make sure no lumps well remain.
- Now add baking powder and baking to it and again mix it well and you dry ingredients are mixed.
- In other bowl add wet ingredients, add plain yogurt and it with vegetable oil and pour vanilla extract and mix every thing and make sure no lumps will form.
- Now add add dry ingredients mixture to wet ingredients and add salt and mix it but do not over mix it other wise air will form and your cake will get puncher and it will all settle down.
- after mixing wet and dry ingredients pour this cake batter in a greased cake mold (tin) and bake it for 180 c for 30 to 35 minute.
- when your cake is ready, take it out from oven and cool it to room temperature.
- Now take it out from mold and serve it as you like.