Pizza is loved by every single person lives on the earth…! and its very basic ingredient is pizza sauce, without pizza sauce pizza is incomplete and taste less. Therefore i have made very easy and basic pizza sauce that any one can make and can be stored and use whenever you like, I have added little sugar and some oregano for its better taste whuch makes pizza very delicious and yummy.
- 8 large tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil you like
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions (kanda)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar or to taste
- pinch of black pepper
1. Take tomatoes and give light soft cuts to its outer skin and put in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or till the skin begins to remove and peel it.
2. Drain the tomatoes and cool it and roughly chop them and blend it in a mixer to a smooth pulp and keep aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
4. Now add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and add prepared tomato pulp, oregano, chilli flakes, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt and mix every thing well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes amd stir occasionally.
5. Now add sugar and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and keep stirring occasionally.
6. Cool to room temperature and Store in an air tight container and use whenever you need.