Fried peanut are very crispy, spicy and mouth watering dish, every one love them. People like this fried peanut with drinks and even like with tea. They go so good with tea and coffee. children also love this peanut because they love its tangy taste ad spiciness. I have tasted peanuts when my mom made this tasty fried peanut at home for my grandma, they were crispy, and also having spicy kick in it. I have taken this fried peanut recipe from my mom. So, lets see how i made it.
2 cup raw peanuts
10 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
2 tbsp rice flour (chawal ka atta)
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
2 tsp chaat masala
pinch of baking soda
salt to taste
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp cumin powder
oil for deep-frying
1. In a bowl add besan, rice flour, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, baking soda, salt and lemon juice and add 10 tbsp or less water and mix well mix it well.
2. Now add the peanuts and mix well, make sure all batter should coat peanut and batter should not be thin, it should be thick like paste.
3. Next heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, drop a few coated peanuts by hand individually and one by one and deep fry all of them on a slow flame till they turn crisp and golden brown.
4. Now Drain on an papper towel.
5. Cool them and store in an air-tight container and have it whenever you want.