Brownie is a square baked dessert. It is a cross between a cake and a soft cookie and comes in a variety of forms. brownies can be made without anything aside from the essential ingredients, but nuts and chocolate chips are commonly added to make them more substantial. Another variation made with brown sugar and chocolate bits but without melted chocolate in the batter is called a blonde brownie or blondie. The brownie was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century and popularized in the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century.
Brownies are typically eaten by hand, often accompanied by milk, served warm with ice cream , topped with whipped cream, or sprinkled with powdered sugar and fudge or in sizzler. They are common lunchbox treats, and also popular in restaurants and cafe.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup chopped dry fruits
3 tbsp of cocochips
chocolate sauce for serving
1 to 2 scoops of ice cream to serve
1. In a bowl add suagr, salt, baking powder and coco powder mix it and sieve it.
2. Now add vegetable oil into it and mix well, be sure no lumps will form.
3. Now add vanilla extract and yogurt and mix it well.
4. After mixing add dry fruits and chocochips in it and mix it.
5. Now pour all batter into cake mold.
6. Now pre heat cooker for 10 mins and keep ring in it and keep you cake mold it and close it with heavy plate or pan and make sure it should be tightly closed and no air should go in or out.
7. Now cook your brownies for 25 to 30 mins and check it with tooth pick.
8. After baking cool it and and heat you sizzler plate and keep your brownies on it and add some chocolate sauce and ice cream and serve.
9. you may also bake you brownie in oven for 25 min for 300c or as you required.
10. your vegan brownie is ready eat as you like.