1/2 cup broken wheat (dalia)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
3 tbsp ghee
some almond for garnish
1. Heat the ghee in a cooker, add the broken wheatand mix well and cook on a slow flame until it turns golden brown in colour, while stirring continuously.
2. Now add 2 cups of warm water and mix it well and cook on a high flame till the water starts boiling and close lid and on a slow flame coo for 20 minutes or till the broken wheat is get cooked and nicely soft, while stirring continuously.
3. Add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes or till the ghee separates, while stirring continuously.
4. Now serve hot and garnished with almond slivers.
5. for batter taste you may add jagerry (gud).