Oats are trending now a day’s every one love them to eat and also they are very healthy to eat, people also eat them while dieting as it has no fat in it and have low calories.
Here i have made super tasty oats soup and it is also very easy to cook and easy to make. I have added some fresh vegetable into it and some spice which gives very nice taste. I have also added coriander leaves as it doubles its taste and make it so delicious and this soup s also very tasty and churnchy as i added fresh chopped vegetables. because kids don’t want vegetables in their meal.
So lets check how i made this mouth watering soup.
1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
4 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes (tamatar)
3 tbsp finely chopped capsicum (shimla mirch)
2 tbsp finely chopped cauliflower (ful gobi)
2 tbsp finely chopped carrots (gajar)
2 tbsp finely chopped cabbage (patta gobi)
1 tbsp tomato sauce
pinch of black pepper
2 tsp oil
1/2 cup finely chopped onions (pyaj)
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
1 tsp finely chopped green chillies (hari mirch)
salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 tsp lemon juice (nimbu rass)
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minute.
2. Now add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or until it become soft.
3. Now add oats and sauté for 1 to 2 minute’s.
4. Add 4 cups of hot water, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and keep stirring occasionally.
5. Add the coriander and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, stirring occasionally and add the lemon juice and mix well.
6. Serve hot immediately.