Pancake are also know as hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, it is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter.
Pancakes may be served at any time of the day with a variety of toppings or fillings including jam, fruit, syrup, chocolate chips, or meat, but in America they are typically considered a breakfast food.
- castor sugar as needed
- butter 1 to 2 tbsp
- 1/2 cup or less milk
- 1 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- pinch of baking powder (optional)
- In a bowl add castor sugar, melted butter and mix it well with bitter for 30 sec or more.
- Now add baking powder milk and again mix it spatula(chamach).
- Now add maida and mix it again and heat pan apply some butter on it and pour spoon full of batter and cook from both sides.
- serve it with bananas, condensed milk or chocolate sauce or as you like.