People love to eat sweet dish after meal or any time if they love it a lot. Here i have made rabdi with very simple techniq and simple ingredient, which is very mouth watering. lets see how to make it.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 white bread slices (crustless)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- A few strands saffron
- Grind the bread slices to get a fresh breadcrumbs. Bring the milk to boil. Add breadcrumbs, condensed milk, sugar and cook , stirring continuously, on medium heat for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cardamom powder and saffron and mix well . Set aside to cool down to room temperature. Refrigerate for two to three hours .
- Garnish with almonds and saffron and serve chilled.