Sabudana Khichdi is very popular in India and it is mainly made during the days of fasting like ganesh chaturthi, navratri or many other festival’s celebrated in India.
Kids and elder love this sago dish a lot. even this dish can be made anytime as it is very easy to make.
I have learned this delicious dish by mom because i loved it a lot. In Indore city sago is made with lots of flavors, which is simple yum.
So lets see how i made it and me your images and feedback’s.
Thank you, i hope you all i’ll like…!
- 1 cup of soaked sabudana/sago (soaked over night or you may use instant sago, which we can soak for 1 hour)
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds
- 4 green chilli chopped
- 3 tbsp or more ghee
- salt to taste
- sheng dana kut/ powder peanut
- pich or more of black pepper
- 1 potato chopped in small cubes
- First heat and add jeera and let crack it for 20 sec.
- Now add green chilly to it and crack it for 30 to 40 sec.
- After this add chopped potato slice and salt in it and cook for 5 minutes or until they get soft.
- Add sabudana (sago) and mix it and cook for 6 to 7 minutes and add black pepper and peanut powder and mix it and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve it with dahi (curt) or by adding lemon juice.
- This dish is surely very delicious, you must try it.
- You may also add coriander in it.