Masala omelette is very tasty and delicious dish, in India omelette is made with lots spices and vegetables, like onion and tomato.
I have tasted indain style spicy egg first time at my granny’s house and i like it so much because of its texture. i wanted to try it.
So, i have tried and made it at my home and it was very yummy and mouth watering dish.
Lets see how i made it. Hope you all like it.
- 2 eggs/ anda
- 2 tbsp coriander/ hara dhaniya
- salt as needed
- red chilly power/ lal mirch to taste
- 1/2 finely chopped onion/ pyaj
- 1/2 small finely chopped tomato/ tamatar
- 2 tbsp oil/ tel
- First take a bowl and add 2 eggs and wisk it nicely.
- Now add salt, red chilly powder, onion, tomato and coriander into the eggs and again wisk it nicely.
- Heat oil on pan and pour the masala egg batter and cook it nicely from both the sides.
- Take it out on plate and garnish it with some coriander leaves and eat as you like.