Fried noodles are very easy to make and any one can cook them very easily. It is originated from Chinese cuisine.
This noodles can be serve with any thing like toasted vegetables, meat, soup and etc. you may also it as it is because they are are so crispy to eat.
Mostly fried noodles are served with Chinese soup’s. They give chrunchyness to soup and are so delicious to eat.
But the main thing is to how to make perfect crispy noodles????
Not to worry lets check out my recipe. how i made it.
- 1 packet noodles
- water to boil noodles
- 1 tsp of salt
- oil to deep fry noodles
- In a pot boil water and add salt in it.
- Now add noodles into the hot boiling water and cook noodles for 6 to 7 minutes, be careful while cooking it otherwise they will become mushy.
- After cooking drain all hot water and quickly pour some ice water on noodles. So, they will not over cooking.
- Now in another pan add some oil and heat it and add noodles and deep fry them until light golden brown and crispy and take it out on towel paper.
- Now your crispy noodles are ready you may use this noodles in any dish or soup or have as it is by adding some seasoning on it.