Indian khajur and khoya barfi is easy recipe
- Prep time – 10 mins
- cooki time -20 mins
- 1 cup dates/khajur.
- 1 cup khoya/mava.
- 3/4 cup sugar/shakkar
- 1 tbsp greated coconut/kasa khobra.
- 100 gram cashewnuts/kaju.
- 50 gram almonds/badam
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder/ilaychi.
- 1 cup milk/dhudh./
- 2 tbsp clarified butter/ghee.
- take seedless dates and soak them in milk for about 2 hours and blend it into paste.
- Now heat pan and then add clarified butter and add the dates paste and add the khoya and coconut powder mix it well.
- Then transfer the mixture into a greased plate and sprinkle slivers coat, cashew and almonds.
- cool this to room temperature, cut and serve and eat as you like
Your Indian khajur and khoya barfi is sweet and delicious.