Indian garam masala use for vegetarian and chicken recipes.
- prep time – 6hours
- cook time -10 mins
- 2 tbsp cardamoms small green/ilayachi
- 2to4 cardamoms black/badee ilaayachee
- 2 tbsp cloves/laung
- 1 tbsp pepper corns/kali mirch
- 6to8 cinaamonas sticks / laung
- 1 star anise/chakr phool
- 3 strands of mace/gada kee kismen
- 1 small nutmeg/jaayafal
- 4t05 bay leaves meadium sized/tej patta
- 1/4cup cumin seed/jira
- 1/2cup coriander seed/dhaniya
- Clean the bay leaf and inner part of cinnamon stick with dry cloth.
- Break the nutmeg and check it .
- Hot sun dry for a day or dry roast them till you get a nice aroma.
- Transfer to another plate and cool thoroughly.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend it until it get powdered.
- Your garam masala is ready. store masala in air tight container.