Banana French toast with chocolate easy,tasty,quickly recipe.
- prep time- 10 mins
- cook time- 10 mins
- 1cup chocolate chopped/choclate
- 6 slice of bread/dabalroti
- 2 to 3 eggs/anda
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- butter as needed
- Ground cinnamon,icing sugar or extra maple syrup to serve.
- Slice the banana into a bowl and mash them using a fork. Add the chopped chocolate into it and mix well.
- Take slice of bread and spread bananaa and chocolate spread on it and cover it with other slice of bread.
- But in between the slice of bread add some cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Now melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat and put one sandwich into the egg mixture to coat from both side .
- Cook the bread for about 1 to 2 mins on each side, until golden brown and chocolate has started to melt.
- Now repeat all sandwich one by one.
- Cut the sandwiches in half to serve as you like and garnish it with some nuts or chocolate sauce.