Indians pinach green pits dal recipe is a quickly,helthy and easy recipes.
- Prep time -10 mins
- cook time -30 mins
- ready in -40 mins
- 1 bunch spinach/palak.
- 1 cup green split yellow lentil/ pili moon dal
- 1 tsp ginger /adrak.
- 2 to 3 green chili chopped /hari mirch
- 5 to 6 curry leaves/khadipatta.
- 1 tsp cumin/jeera.
- 1 tsp mustard/rai.
- 2 to 3 dry read chili broken in four/lal mirch.
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder/hing.
- 2 teaspoons clarified butter or oil/ghee or oil.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder/haldi.
- Salt to taste/namak.
- 3 and half cup water/pani.
- wash dal(lentil) and palak(spinach) with the help of water.
- Now boil yellow gram and spinach with adding turmeric,salt ,gingar,green chilly and water on low flame in cooker for 20 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil or clarified butter and add cumin seed,mustard,read chili,curry leaves and asafoetida powder and you temaparing (tadka) is ready.
- Pour this takda in cooker and again cook it for 5 minutes.
Now your Indians pinach green pits dal is ready and serve.